- Being recognised by your peers from all over the region, positions your company as a leader to current and potential customers, as well as to your own employees.
- Winners of these prestigious awards are honored at an elegant gala awards evening.
- This is a great morale booster for employees, providing an opportunity for their efforts to be publicly recognised.
- Preparing the nomination provides an occasion to take stock of your goals and objectives, and a measure to evaluate your progress
- Each business will submit their nomination via the nomination form including their submission/ portfolio.
- An independent panel of judges, will represent the Moranbah Traders Association to short list the nominations.
- The panel of judges will be solely responsible for the review, evaluation, and selection of award winners.
- Short listed businesses will participate in an interview, in which they may showcase their business and additional evidence to validate their nomination.
- You can select any business category, but it is at the Judges discretion as to which category you may end up in, which will not disadvantage you or your business.
- The Judges will ensure confidentiality of your company and business plan information.
- The decision of the judges is final.